Hernia symptoms include
- See or feel a bulge in your abdomen or groin.
- The bulge may be constant or intermittent, sometimes only showing when pressure is applied to the abdomen as in coughing or lifting.
- Experience abdominal discomfort.
- Discomfort may be constant of intermittent as well. If extreme, constant pain is felt at a swollen site, it may be a medical emergency and a doctor should be contacted immediately.
- Experience discoloration of skin.
- Skin may appear red in a localized area.
- Men may experience swelling or pain in the scrotum.
- Have nausea, vomiting, or fever.
- In Hiatal hernias, experience heartburn, indigestion, unusual belching, or difficulty swallowing.
“I had a very rare condition resulting in major surgery. Dr. Alexander was very down-to-earth, caring and took the time to answer any questions. I cannot believe, considering the extent of the surgery, how small the incisions are. All done Laparoscopically…absolutely amazing. This doctor is the best and I highly recommend him.”
Find out more information now by calling (877) 919-9997.
You don’t always have to call. At your convenience, you can also make an appointment online. To get started, fill out the form below.